13.07.07 KARLSRUHE - FRANKFURT um etwas 14 Uhr

Du hast Dich nicht getraut sie (ihn) anzusprechen und dann war sie weg? Hier gibts die zweite Chance, die Zugbekanntschaft wiederfinden...
Antworten
Elvis

13.07.07 KARLSRUHE - FRANKFURT um etwas 14 Uhr

Beitrag: # 1973Beitrag Elvis »

Good evening !

Well, I took time to write this message, because I’m a bit shy but I’ve decided to take my chance …
I’m French, and during last summer, I took the train in Strasbourg to Berlin the 13.07.07. In Offenburg, I changed of train and I arrived in a compartment with 3 other persons : a man of 35 years maybe, and a lady (the same age ?) with a child (maybe his boy). When the train arrived at Karlsruhe (I’m not sure), I immediately noticed this boy on the platform of the station. And I realized some minutes after, that he was sitting just in front of me … I had the place number 102, train 272 ICE, carriage 2, and he had the place 101 I think.
He had deep blue eyes and I was harried. I didn’t manage to speak with him … But I have no good excuses …
I was reading at this time a magazine about Elvis Presley, and I remember that I thought he appeared like him … But, when we arrived in Frankfurt, he got off the train, and helped the lady which had a pushchair. I looked from the window, but he quickly disappeared in the crowd.
I know that the probability to find him is very thin, but there is always a hope …
He is around 1,80 meters, had dark hair and he was wearing a red polo shirt with a black jacket and a dark jean and he was tanned. An other clue : he was listening to music and, as it was a bit large, I noticed that it was Jamiroquai …

If anybody wants this message in French and if anybody has a clue, just write me ! (Sorry for the English message, but my German is not very good, and I know that German people are very good at foreign languages :))
Thank you for your help.

Elvis

Beitrag: # 1979Beitrag Elvis »

Helfen sie mir bitte shöne !!
If anybody knows this personn, just write me please ...
rio
Administrator

Beitrag: # 1982Beitrag rio »

Hello,

have a look at this page, too: Kleinanzeigen, there you could make some classifieds without costs. (so you understand the german text on the sites)
Antworten